The 30 day countdown to Paris begins today. I bought a couple of guidebooks, naturally, and that’s about it.
I haven’t been to Paris since I was a child. I remember the Eiffel Tower, but otherwise I recall seeing boys play cricket, eating glace au citron, drinking a Shirley Temple, and walking through parks.
Maybe we didn’t go to touristy places, or maybe I forgot them all. I was six years old and my father had just died. Before that, I was such a little girl that I don’t remember the visits at all.
Here’s where we’ll be.
Possible yarn shops to visit:
- La Bergere de France: 88 Rue Lamarck, 75018 Paris, France
- Cat’Laine:19 Rue Saint-Marc, 75002 Paris, France
- Lil Weasel: 1-4 Passage du Grand Cerf, 75002 Paris, France
- La Droguerie: 9-11 Rue du Jour, 75001 Paris, France
- The Idle Tea, Tea and Knitting Salon: 8 Rue de la Butte aux Cailles, 75013 Paris, France
Bookstores may be less enticing since my French is weak.