I read this morning, while looking for a study I knew I saw somewhere about pets and wellbeing, that we need 6.5 total hours per day of interaction with other people.
Coincidentally, I had at least 6.5 hours of human interaction today:
- 1.5 hours with a client discussing their design mockup
- Skype with #2 daughter and a team member
- 1 hour supporting #1 son’s young adult angst
- 20 minutes explaining Facebook Insights to a client
- 1 hour meeting with a new team member
- two calls with Janalisa
- dinner with my husband
It seemed like a lot at the time.
However, I think I’m getting a cold. Sniffling, sore throat, headache… I blame it on #1 son, who got sick last Friday and shared it with me. He then went climbing all weekend. No wonder he’s angst-ridden.