It’s entry and foyer cleaning week on the Holiday Grand Plan. It’s also the week to decide on our handmade gifts and to buy the materials for those gifts. Here’s our list for the week:
- Make one batch of Holiday Goodies.
- Make one extra meal for freezer again labeled HOLIDAY MEAL.
- Buy two canned food items from Menus (get 2 of each item, one to use and one to donate to food drive).
- Keep 2 boxes in a pantry area or storage place to put these in so that they are not used in everyday cooking – make sure to label them so that when food drives start your holiday supply stays intact and the food drive gets the food purchased for it.
- Buy all supplies for homemade gifts. Package each project with directions and other information in zipper food storage bag and place in a basket or box in craft/sewing area.
So which gifts will I make? I’m making an argyle sweater vest for #2 son.
What else? I’ll have to decide that this week.