Here they are, the Epic and the Zombie projects. As I knitter, I must have a challenging Epic project filled with complexity and opportunities for error, and a Zombie project composed mostly of plain stockinette for when I’m tired or engaged in exciting conversations. The Epic project is Chimera in possum fur. The Zombie project is the Textured Vest in llama wool.
It’s Foyer Week on the Holiday Grand Plan. This could certainly mean that I clean out the coat closet. But the big news for this week is that it’s time to buy materials to make Christmas gifts. It’s also officially time to start baking for the freezer. My freezers might be too full to accept any holiday baked goods or emergency meals.
The truth? I haven’t finished my lists from List Week, so I’ll need to do that before I can do these things. Catching up tonight!
- Make one batch of Holiday Goodies.
- Make one extra meal for freezer again labeled HOLIDAY MEAL.
- Buy two canned food items from Menus (get 2 of each item, one to use and one to donate to food drive).
- Keep 2 boxes in a pantry area or storage place to put these in so that they are not used in everyday cooking – make sure to label them so that when food drives start your holiday supply stays intact and the food drive gets the food purchased for it.
- Buy all supplies for homemade gifts. Package each project with directions and other information in zipper food storage bag and place in a basket or box in craft/sewing area.
- Buy film, camera batteries, blank videotapes. Hide them; write yourself a note.