Here are my fitness challenge tools.
I also had some habits to master before tomorrow’s start date:
- Eat apples and berries every day. I thought this one would be very easy, but I have forgotten that apple about half the days.
- No carbs after lunch. I keep assuring myself that I’ll do this in September, but I certainly haven’t done it yet.
- No added sweeteners. Ditto.
- One meatless day each week. I haven’t even tried this yet. I don’t think I see the point.
- Go to bed hungry. I’ve been sporadic with this one.
- Plan one splurge meal a week. Again, I haven’t tried this yet. Sunday lunch sounds like a perfect opportunity. So I guess I had better quit splurging on all the other meals.
First thing tomorrow I’ll measure and do the fitness tests and get going.