I don’t have much of a foyer, so Foyer Week for me is largely just an extension of Living Room Week.
We do have a list of tasks, though, for the Holiday Grand Plan:
- Make one batch of Holiday Goodies. I want to clean the freezer first, but I do have a bag of Cowboy Cookies in the small freezer, so I’m going to check this one off.
- Make one extra meal for freezer again labeled HOLIDAY MEAL.
- Buy two canned food items from Menus (get 2 of each item, one to use and one to donate to food drive). I’ve added cranberry sauce and broths to my Amazon pantry order.
- Keep 2 boxes in a pantry area or storage place to put these in so that they are not used in everyday cooking – make sure to label them so that when food drives start your holiday supply stays intact and the food drive gets the food purchased for it.
- Buy all supplies for homemade gifts. Package each project with directions and other information in zipper food storage bag and place in a basket or box in craft/sewing area. I think I have enough in my stash to cover handmade gifts.
I don’t actually have a plan for handmade gifts at the moment. Soap? Whaler’s Caps? Cookies?