We used to camp in the rain all the time, but the kids are being wimpoid and my husband is going beyond wimpoid to actual refusal to go unless the weather forecast changes. Will we camp? Plan A continues to be going camping. Plan B is to go in the morning, taking the tent but being open-minded about whether or not to stay the night. Plan C … well, we could stay home, continuing with our intensive program of lolling about.
I want to take the 7-mile hike! I want paddle boats! I want swimming and s’mores and a complete lack of electronic devices!
There will be other weekends.