We are now actually halfway through the year. How are those annual goals going?
Here were mine:
- Lose 10% of my current body weight. I’ve lost 17% of my body weight. This is enough to match the effects of heart medication. Not that I have ever taken heart medication.
- Wake up feeling good each day. I’m not sure I’m making sufficient progress on this one, but I can see why.
- Take two real vacations. Not yet, but I still have six months.
- Develop learning materials for linkbuilding and blogging for the website. Hardly started.
- Develop two new products. Getting there.
- Add three full-service clients. Getting there.
- Sell and build ten websites. We’re on track for this one.
- Streamline systems at work and home, taking advantage of what I’ve learned about habits. This has been such a focus of my year that I need to write about it separately.
- Knit three sweaters. I’ve got the yarn and pattern chosen for sweater #3.
- Complete two quilts. Not started yet. I mean, the quilts are pieced, but I haven’t started quilting them.
- Learn machine embroidery. Limping along on this one.
- Complete one SWAP. I’ve completed three of the pieces and have one more cut out; not halfway but making slow progress.
- Provide good leadership for the Worship and Music committee. I think I’m doing this.
- Tithe. Maybe half the time.
- Keep the sabbath. Not even half the time.
So maybe I’m halfway along.