It’s List Week on the Holiday Grand Plan!
- Make the following lists:
- Christmas card list
- Visits to make
- Menus for Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, other parties
- Goodies for Sharing/Gifts. Decide how much needs to be made and divide it between the weeks from now through December 1.
- Favorite Meals of Family members for freezing ahead.
- Long-term shopping list divided into: canned foods, perishables for each holiday, linens and dishes, decorations, etc.
- Create a Christmas planner to organize holiday planning.
We should also clean our Front Porches. I got out there with a broom at a relatively cool time of day.
I haven’t started sewing for the DYW Collection yet, but I hope to finish the Chimera cardigan this week, and I will certainly complete my planning. With diabetes class and my challenges with controlling my BG without medication, the HGP, the DYW, Sunday school, my church ministries, the Home Edit Gold Star program, and the Christmas gifts I’m working on, I have a lot going on.