It’s Master Bath week on the Holiday Grand Plan.
I still need to scrub the bathtub and clear the drawers, but I’ve cleaned all the cupboards and scrubbed at least half of the master bath.
I also put away nearly all the little bits and bobs I decorated with when we moved in. I had a tiny plate and a golden doll shoe and vintage packaging with Art Nouveau designs. I didn’t throw most of them away, but I put them in a box. I organized the cupboards logically and will finish up the scrubbing in the evenings this week.
We’re also supposed to tidy the linen closet nd spend an hour day o handmade gifts, so the evenings this week will be pretty full.
Here’s the rest of the list for the week:
- Make one batch of Holiday Goodies.
- Make one extra meal for freezer again labeled HOLIDAY MEAL.
- Buy two canned food items from menus (get 2 of each item, one to use and one to donate to food drive).
- Buy 1/8th of TO BUY gifts. Save all receipts, note return policy before buying. Ask for gift boxes
- Wrap and label packages. If needing to ship, get some shipping boxes now and store packages in them.
- Work at least 1 hour a day on homemade gifts.
- Take toys and books that are outgrown, clean them up and prepare them for donation to toy drives.
- Make list of toys and books that children would enjoy and that would fit in their rooms and that would work with what they have. Keep it hand for telling family what they would like.
- Inventory clothing and have another list of clothing items needed. Measure the children and put measurements on this list.
I don’t have any children at home, so I don’t have to do those things. I have yet to put anything in the freezer or to make any goodies or wrap any gifts, so I have quite a bit to do.
I’m well started on the Little Girl’s scarf.