It’s Master Bedroom Week and my bedroom really needs work. I have boxes of stuff and piles of stuff and an overstuffed closet. I may need to cull my clothing.
These are the holiday prep tasks for this week:
- Make one batch of Holiday Goodies.
- Make one extra meal for freezer again labeled HOLIDAY MEAL.
- Buy two canned food items from menus (get 2 of each item, one to use and one to donate to food drive).
- Buy 1/8th of TO BUY gifts. Save all receipts, note return policy before buying. Ask for gift boxes
- Wrap and label packages. If needing to ship, get some shipping boxes now and store packages in them.
- Work at least 1 hour a day on homemade gifts.
- Make list of any table and bathroom linens that need replacing before the holidays, and pick up a few each week.
It’s time to begin holiday gift making. However, I don’t yet know who I will get in the gift exchange. Therefore I also don’t know how big a project the adult gift will be, so I don’t know how much time I will have for the children’s gifts. So I don’t know what gifts I can make for the kids.
I might go ahead and start on this sweater, though. It’s top-down, so once I get past the yoke it will be a Zombie rather than an epic project, which will be good if I end up making an epic project for an adult.
I also have a summer sweater to finish, so I will get as far as possible with that today, and perhaps set it aside in favor of the holiday gifts if I don’t get it done soon.