It’s kids’ bedroom week on the Holiday Grand Plan, but I have no children living in my house. I have an office which has been a storage spot for…well, since last year’s office week. I haven’t been working in my office, even though I think it would be better to do that. I am hesitant even to take a Before picture, let along to post one.
This is obviously going to be a huge project. I don’t know how far I can get in one week. We’ll see.
Here’s the list of holiday prep:
- Make one batch of Holiday Goodies.
- Make one extra meal for freezer again labeled HOLIDAY MEAL.
- Buy two canned food items from menus (get 2 of each item, one to use and one to donate to food drive).
- Buy 1/8th of TO BUY gifts. Save all receipts, note return policy before buying. Ask for gift boxes.
- Wrap and label packages. If needing to ship, get some shipping boxes now and store packages in them.
- Work at least 1 hour a day on homemade gifts.
- Check smoke detectors and clean them, change batteries if needed.
- Make “goody basket” for guest bath, from samples found in abundance in stores right now.
I also decorated for Halloween. I might add more, but if not I think I’ve done enough to count.
The Littles came over with #1 daughter and we made ice cream (really!) and went to the pumpkin patch.
It’s for a good cause, and now I have pumpkins on my porch.