It’s Kids Room Week at the HGP. I have no kids’ rooms, so I figure this should be Sewing Room Week for me, or maybe actually getting my bedroom done.
The other things for this week:
- Make one batch of Holiday Goodies. (Not for me.)
- Make one extra meal for freezer again labeled HOLIDAY MEAL.
- Buy two canned food items from menus (get 2 of each item, one to use and one to donate to food drive).
- Buy 1/8th of TO BUY gifts. Save all receipts, note return policy before buying. Ask for gift boxes.
- Wrap and label packages. If needing to ship, get some shipping boxes now and store packages in them.
- Work at least 1 hour a day on homemade gifts.
- Check smoke detectors and clean them, change batteries if needed.
- Make “goody basket” for guest bath, from samples found in abundance in stores right now.
I got a lot more wrapping done — I’ve already bought most of the gifts I’m planning to buy, so I’d say I’m beyond the 25% mark we’re supposed to hit this week. I’m making satisfactory progress.