Here it is: the Geo-Snow shawl. I’m making it in KnitPicks Luminance, 100% silk laceweight, colorway Emerald. It’s on a #3 needle at the moment. It doesn’t really make sense to swatch for a shawl of this kind, since you start on such a small number of stitches. The beginning of the shawl makes a perfectly good swatch.

Theoretically, I started this project on Thursday. However, it took me over an hour to wind the skein into a ball. I wouldn’t have thought that possible. It’s the truth, though.

Last night, I got through the set up and the first row of the chart.

Today I completed the Argyle Vest, wove in and trimmed all the edges, and it’s blocking. Now I can move on wiht Geo-Snow with a clear conscience.

I got some grocery shopping done — half fruit and veg, half evil six, particularly bread and yogurt.

Then I pulled out the Geo-Snow and started her over on a size 4 needle.