I did five pieces of the gray half of my Fall Collection a couple of weeks ago, and today I began on the burgundy side. This is the HotPatterns Victoriana T, which I’ve made twice before. This is a rayon blend jersey from my stash plus a re-embroidered lace from Mood Fabrics.
First you make the lace yoke with a neck band in the jersey.
Set in the sleeve and sew up the seam from wrist to hem. Do the second sleeve, and add elastic for the cuffs.
Hem and that’s it. Coming back Monday night to say it’s complete.
Salmon and vegetables for dinner. Much better than pasta and ice cream.
It’s Master Bedroom Week on the HGP — that’s the holiday list for the coming week below. I put oatmeal cookies into the freezer and ordered the yarn for my Lucy hats last week. I bought 1/8 of the store-bought presents and I’ll do so again this week. This week I’ll wrap those gifts. I’ll start working at least an hour a day on the homemade gifts. I think I’m okay on the table linens and bathroom linens.
- Make one batch of Holiday Goodies.
- Make one extra meal for freezer again labeled HOLIDAY MEAL.
- Buy two canned food items from menus (get 2 of each item, one to use and one to donate to food drive).
- Buy 1/8th of TO BUY gifts. Save all receipts, note return policy before buying. Ask for gift boxes.
- Wrap and label packages. If needing to ship, get some shipping boxes now and store packages in them.
- Work at least 1 hour a day on homemade gifts.
- Make list of any table and bathroom linens that need replacing before the holidays, and pick up a few each week.