I have been taking care of my skin properly for 1 week.
Maybe I’m pinker than before, but colors are not reliable in cameras, on monitors, etc. I think the wrinkles and spots are about the same.
My skin feels soft and thick, though. I’ve gotten the routine down to seven minutes. Seven minutes twice a day of nice smells and soft textures, followed by a sense of accomplishment and/or pampered-ness.
But Cosmedica, the company that sent me a box of potions, has five reasons to take good care of your skin.
Here they are:
- Comfort. You don’t have to walk around with dry, itchy skin.
- Faster healing. In case you have problems, cared-for skin is healthier and heals faster.
- Prevention of illness. Your skin protects you from the outside world, including illnesses.
- Cancer prevention. They’re separating this one out because they’re thinking about skin cancer.
- Appearance. You’ll look better.
I don’t worry about those things. If I had worried about those things, I might not have so many wrinkles and sun spots.